Pages

June 15, 2013

Party favors

I love to throw theme parties.  Currently I'm using Spenser's birthday parties for that occasion!  I let him pick what character he wants & then I buy favors accordingly. Last year Spenser wanted Thomas the train so I bought Thomas pez & Thomas train whistles (they had to be Thomas themed- regular train themed won't do for me!)




This year he wanted a Lego party so I found Lego mini figures & animal to build & Lego crayons on Ebay & Etsy for fairly cheap. As far as the favor bags go, Lego was discontinuing it's line at Party City so I had no luck finding Lego loot bags at the many Party City's I went to in town so I bought red bags from Walmart, then looked up Lego Ninjago eyes on Google images & printed them off, cut them out & taped them on.  Instant Lego loot bag!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment