Pages

March 09, 2012

Broken toe

In 36 years of life, I have never broken a bone until tonight! I was pushing the laundry basket out of our room & somehow my foot caught the door frame.  The pain was so bad & as I looked down, I saw my toe jut out. I told Jon I thought it was broken. I got up to get dressed to go to the hospital & as soon as I put my heel on the floor, the pain shot up through it & I knew this was bad!  At the hospital, they numbed my toe & pulled it back over & on to get the bone back in place. Doctor said it was good but not perfect & to follow up to be sure it is healing & aligning correctly. I now have crutches & a boot.


                                                      Broken pinky toe


                                              X-ray.  See the pinky toe out of line?

                                              Toe the next day, purple & blue!


Day 2, March 11


Day 3, March 12


No comments:

Post a Comment